ISO 39001:2012 defines the requirements for the development, implementation and certification of a Road Traffic Safety Management System. It concerns companies and organizations that own or manage a fleet of vehicles (of any category) as well as road network managers. The purpose of the System is the prevention of accidents in relation to road traffic, but also the more complete control of all the company's activities related to road transport and road safety.
- Organizations and Companies that have a fleet of vehicles (express transport, industries, crafts, etc.)
- Transport/logistics companies
- Roadside Assistance Companies
- Private schools
- Travel agencies
- National Road/Motorway Managers
- Companies with personnel who move with great frequency on the road network
The system in question is a key tool for limiting road accidents, improving the operation of transport and protecting the company's vehicles.
Reduction of road accidents and injuries
Reduction of absent hours and sick days of drivers
Limiting fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance costs
Reduction of insurance contributions and compensations
Improving the company's corporate image
Satisfying the demand of major customers and partners (which is expected to peak in the coming years)
- We are the largest Greek independent certification body, accredited by ESYD, with offices in more than 25 countries worldwide. Certification with Eurocert means evaluation and acceptance from an accredited and recognized/well-respected Certification body.
- We have strong and experienced staff and associates, who as inspectors/auditors and / or technical experts carry out inspections of high added value for your company.
- We make sure to keep you informed and updated of any local and/or international changes that concern your certification scope
- Our accreditation covers a wide range of standards and products, thus we are able to provide you with holistic solutions regarding management system certification
Please read the attachments for more information