The ISO 22716:2007 standard is a guide to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for the production of cosmetic products. It takes into
account all production stages from raw materials to the distribution of the products
The implementation of the practices of the standard is aimed at the safety of the end consumer. These guidelines offer organizational
and practical advice on the management of the human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality.
The basic benefits from setting and implementing of GMPs according to ISO 22716 are the following:
- Acquirement of competitive advantage in the market
- Conformance with legal and regulatory requirement
- Continuous improvement of the quality of products
- Substantial contribution to the development and sustainability of the organization
CERTIFΙCATION WITH EUROCERT
- We are the largest Greek independent certification body, accredited by ESYD, with offices in more than 40 countries worldwide. Certification with Eurocert means evaluation and acceptance from an accredited and recognized/well-respected Certification body.
- We have strong and experienced staff and associates, who as inspectors/auditors and / or technical experts carry out inspections of high added value for your company.
- We make sure to keep you informed and updated of any local and/or international changes that concern your certification scope
- Our accreditation covers a wide range of standards and products, thus we are able to provide you with holistic solutions regarding management system certification
Please read the attachments for more information